Admission and discharge procedures/fees
Present the following at the Admission Reception Desk (1F, No. 3)
- Patient ID Card
- Health Insurance card(Also present your Publicly Funded Health Care Certificate, etc. if applicable. Tell the receptionist if you were in a traffic or work-related accident.)
- Clothing Worn During Hospitalization document
- Inpatient Care Pledge
- High-priced Medical Expense Limit Certificate (persons under age 70)
- Inpatient Care Consent Form (on the hospital’s role as an acute-phase hospital)
* If you were admitted directly after an outpatient visit, please present these documents within three days of your admission date.
Present the following items to the nurse in your ward
- Request About Condition-related Explanations document
- Consent forms for surgery, testing, etc. (if applicable)
- Private Room Consent Form (if you want a private room)
- Public Service Usage Confirmation Form
- Medical Questionnaire for Inpatient Treatment
- Discharge Certificate (only if you received inpatient treatment for the same illness in the past three months)
- Medicine notebook
- Any medicines you are currently taking
* Please note that a private room may not be available.
Inpatient treatment fees
|Cutoff date||Once per month on the last day of the month.|
|Billing date||You will be sent a bill around the 10th of each month.|
|Payment deadline||Please pay within seven days of the billing date.|
|Where to pay||Please pay in cash at the Cashier Counter (1F, No. 4).|
* You can also pay by credit card (in the same name as the patient).
Ask at the counter for more information.
|Hours||Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays), 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
* You can also pay at the Emergency Room Office Counter on weekends and public holidays from 5:00 p.m.
Payment upon discharge
|Billing period||The period from the last periodic payment cutoff date to the date of discharge.|
|Billing date||You will be given a bill on the date of discharge.|
* You may also receive an additional bill after being discharged.
|Other||See “Periodic payment” for payment locations and hours.|
- Your date of discharge will be determined when your attending physician gives permission for you to be released from the hospital.
- Your attending physician or another person will explain about your medical treatment after discharge and other information.
- You will receive a bill for your payment upon discharge. Please pay at the Cashier Counter.
- When your preparations to return home are complete, stop by the Nurse Station before leaving.
- In principle, please leave by 10:00 a.m.
Home delivery service
You can ship your belongings between the hospital and your home while receiving inpatient care.
Admission (sending items from your home to the hospital)
Iwata City Hospital Admission Reception Desk
512-3 Okubo, Iwata-shi, 438-8550
Telephone: 0538‐38‐5000 (main)
- Specify a delivery time on the afternoon of your date of admission.
- Your items will be brought to your room.
- Please inform the hospital if you will be shipping items in advance (on a weekday).
Discharge (shipping items from the hospital to your home)
|Yu-Pack||Hospital Post Office, 1F entrance|
|Hours||(Weekdays) 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Sagawa Express||Convenience store, 1F|
|Hours||24 hours a day, 365 days a year|
- Prices vary by parcel size.
- We can help you pack items. Please ask a ward staff member.