Life in Hospital
Wake-up and Lights-out
We may go to your room prior to wake-up time for blood collection or treatment.
Please turn off the lights at 9:00 p.m. for a good night’s rest. Please use a foot light after lights-out
|Breakfast||7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.|
|Lunch||12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
At the hospital, we provide meals instructed by the doctor based on nutrition standards.
• Please confirm with the nurse before bringing in your own food or drinks.
• Please use your room or cafeteria to dine.
• If you would like to use the cafeteria, please inform the nurse.
• During hospitalization, inpatients will be charged per meal. Please note that meals provided to inpatients will be at the expense of the patients.
Morning (Please note the round time for internal medicine is not specifically set.)
TV, Radio, Refrigerator
|Available Hours||TV is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Please refrain from watching TV after lights out. )|
|TV Card||The TV and refrigerator in the room are operated by card. Please note that the refrigerator is a booking system in 24-hour increments, and the remaining time (if any) will not be refunded. Cards are available for purchase from the vending machine located in the entrance of the cafeteria in each ward.|
*You may obtain a refund for unused TV cards with from the checkout machine next to the restaurant on the 1st floor at the time of discharge.
|Remarks||When watching TV, please be sure to use headphones.|
Going out / Staying out Overnight
• You will need permission from your doctor. Going out / Staying out without permission is prohibited.
• When the date and time of going out / staying out are set, please fill out the "Request Form to Go out / Stay out Overnight" and submit it to the nurse station.
• You will need permission from your doctor. If you would like to take a bath, please inform your nurse.
• Bathing hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Face / Body Towels
Face / Body Towels for Wiping your Face and Body
Bedding and Sleepwear
• You may use the bedding and sleepwear provided by the hospital. Or you may bring your own sleepwear if you wish to do so.
* Please note that sleepwear will be charged (¥70 / day).
• Change of linens once a week
• Change of sleepwear twice a week (three times a week during the summer)
* They will be replaced at once if they get dirty.
|Washing Machine||Located in each ward.|
|Available Hours||6:00 a.m. to 9:00p.m.|
Facilities in the Hospital
Please feel free to use the following facilities in the hospital.
|Weekdays||Saturday||Sundays and Public Holidays|
|1F||Everyday 5:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.|
|Cafe Restaurant||1F||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Barber||1F||9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Closed||Closed|
|1F||Shizuoka Bank||8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Closed|
|JA Enshu Chuo||8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Closed|
|8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.||8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Payphone||Front Entrance, 1F next to Pediatric Outpatient, 1F Emergency Waiting Room|
In front of Cafeteria of each Ward, 2F in front of Auditorium, 2F Internal Medicine, 2F Perinatal Medical Center
|Post Office||1F||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Closed||Closed|
|Consultation Services||Consultation on the payment for hospitalization expenses, medical treatment during hospitalization and after discharge (Home care or sanatorium), etc.|
*All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
|Counselor||Our medical social worker will be in charge of the consultation. Please contact your nurse in the Ward or "Medical Consultation Reception" at No. 2 of the 1st floor.|