What to Bring on Admission
• Medication that you are currently on
* Please bring along the "Description of Medicine" and "Medical Record Handbook" issued at the medical institution or pharmacy and hand them in to the nurse together with your medication.
* If the medications you brought with you for your hospitalization period are about to run out, please consult your physician, nurse, or pharmacist.
• Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste, mug, razors)
• Household Items (tissue paper, underwear, anti-slip footwear, face towels, bath towels, jacket)
• Other items may be required depending on your medical condition. (will be explained by our nurse)